Webinar: Customer use cases for Azure Red Hat OpenShift
Azure Red Hat OpenShift has been generally available for some years now and we have many customers using this managed service for Kubernetes in production.
Now we want to share the learnings with you!
During this webinar we will present some of the use cases to share the excitement.
- Date: May 6th 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM CEST
- Expert: Roy de Milde, Cloud Native Specialist EMEA Blackbelt at Microsoft
- Expert: René Moddejongen, Open Source Lead at Microsoft Western Europe HQ
Expect to hear more about:
- How easy it is to implement Azure Red Hat OpenShift
- Integration with services like AMQ and Fuse
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift as a multi region high available messaging platform
- Public sector social facing apps where we have integrated the Digital ID
- Service mesh
- Multi tendency
- Saas solutions
- Integration of Data & AI
- Machine Learning models