Tuesday March 8 from 11am to 12pm
Join us for the Red Hat on Azure virtual tour to see how combining Microsoft Azure, Red HatⓇ OpenShiftⓇ and Red Hat Enterprise LinuxⓇ will help you and your organization solve business problems. Learn how you can deploy security-focused, reliable, hybrid cloud environments using Red Hat solutions on Azure—a fully comprehensive cloud for open-source architectures.
Register now if you want to:
- Significantly reduce the costs of running your workloads in the cloud.
- Encourage innovation and improve operational flexibility.
- Save time with post-deployment conversions.
When you attend this webinar, you will discover:
- Best practices for modernizing applications using Azure Red Hat OpenShift
- How containerized JBossⓇ can provide new options for cloud-scale JavaTM workloads
- Automation techniques for optimizing Red Hat Enterprise Linux in hybrid cloud environments using Project Bicep and Azure Hybrid Benefit for Linux
- How to accelerate app modernization, migration, and hybrid cloud deployments of the Red Hat ecosystem on Azure
- Ways to save costs and improve operational flexibility using Azure Hybrid Benefit for Linux.
Senior Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft
Senior Program Manager at Microsoft
Director of Product Marketing at Microsoft
Director of Global Accounts at Microsoft
Director of Open Source Strategy and Ecosystem at Microsoft
Stefanie Chiras, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President, Platforms Business Group at Red Hat